• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joining Team-32

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nitteo

Hi all, just reading through this forum has made me a switch to your team.

The comraderie and friendliness in here is beautiful to see.

I lost a few WUs changing the team #s, but its worth it. Looking forward to climbing the ranks!

Keep'em folding!

:welcome: to the team!!

foldon.gif

Excellent to have you on board!!! :beer:

Tell us about yourself... or we'll have LandShark interview ye'. :D

Edit: btw... excellent ppd!!! :clap:

The comraderie and friendliness in here is beautiful to see.
Keep'em folding!

You are so right, i've decided to switch too, i am with custom pc and posted on their forums, what a bunch of miserable b*******

i've had help from people here and were so helpful, such a contrast

Edit:

You're still folding for your last team, Ben!! :eek:

Would you like help in changing your client.cfg file? (Which tells Stanford who you're folding for, etc.)

Remember, you need to first stop folding, then edit the client.cfg file (carefully!), and then re-start the folding program, before it will take effect.

For your later reference:

This is the best stat pages for Fah:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=32&p=1

<< Our Mighty First Pagers, no less >>

On the left side of that page, there is a "name search" field. Enter your folding handle in there, hit enter, and your folding efforts summary, will pop up.

Then click on your name entry and it will take you to your own page of stats --> and quite nice they are, too. :)

Then you can click on your folding name again, and it will take you right to the correct team page, so you can easily see everyone around you. Each team page can be sorted by any of the columns on the right side, just by clicking on the columns header. (Default is total points).

I looked for your name under Overclockers.com, but didn't see it yet. Stats pages updates are always a few hours behind the time you turn in the work unit, because they download only every 3 hours (Midnight, 3:00 am, 6:00 am, etc. but 24/7, otherwise. Also, note that their forum is on Central Time, while Stanford runs on either Pacific Time, or on the client's Greenich Mean Time/Universal Time).

Let me know if I can confuse you just that little bit more!! :D :D :clap:

Last edited:
I edited on all my machines to team 32, I just aint finished a wu yet, it was only a few mins ago.
I reckon I should be in there at 29th highest PPD, we'll see tomorrow.

Sorry I feel I highjacked this thread a little

Back