• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

classic CP AND coolbits on 163.75's !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jordon

Well after much pain, and getting new drivers, and a 8800gtx tonite for 300 cash that seems to work fine even tho its making funny beeps at me once in awhile, (i have a pcpac 750q, no idea why its doing this)

i finally got everything somewhat working and i started freaking out cause classic control panel was gone, along with coolbits. I was using 94.24's for the longest time with a 7900 gs.... well i messed around with rivatuner , hated it, refresh rates wouldn't stick, etc, im just dumb, i dont know, i dont like using a 3rd party program to control my drivers :confused:

well enough diggin on the nzone forums i found this file

, after applying it, classic CP is back, you then apply coolbits 2.0, and temp display and clock options and refresh overrides are back ! hell yea ! :santa:

Attachments

• enableoldNV_CP.zip
    489 bytes · Views: 214
I'm at work, so I can't test this, but yes, there was a .reg file over on guru-3d forums a while back that enables the old style Control Panel (right click on the desktop -> select your display. etc...). I have the newest 169.09 beta drivers installed and I can tell you that it still works! The temperature readout, the overclocking, refresh rate override, etc.... Ahh the good old days!

well this all works perfect, except that after applying the new cp thingy, AF control is stuck on application controlled , im not able to manually change it, which i need, ugggh... anyone know how to fix this ?

Back