• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Please...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD'er

Don't know where to post this questions but maybe someone will help....

I have a computer store next to a lady that sells rugs...she has come to me looking for some software that will allow her customers to view her inventory..(picture of rugs) in various rooms..

Now I have been on google looking for some interior design software that may allow the user to upload their own personal photos but I didn't see any. I think her best method is to have a website created so that she can upload her own photos to the page and they can input it into various rooms...

Doesn anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah, your thoughts on creating a website for her to upload to would be the best course of option. Using a PHP setup, and having a user-friendly front end FTP program and then educating her on how to use it and edit info on her website would win for both of you in the long run, since you know damn well that she will be coming to you in the future for any and all of her PC problems, wich there will be plenty of ;)

I would look at some hosting companies. They usually have low price packages for just that type of thing. And lots of them have many online tools to create basic sites and add picture galleries.

www.1and1.com has such tools. Easy to use for non IT people.

hey thanks man...she came by the shop today. I told her a website would be easiest and best solution since her inventory would be changing on a regular basis..

Back