• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

Hi guys.

I'm writing a program that will do the exact calculation of the CPUs wattage when overclocked, I need the specs of all the CPUs I can find I can't find the PDFs on Intel site... Could any 1 help me? I already did find and downloaded the PDFs for AMD CPUs now I have to do it for Intel, can't find 'em.

Help

You should be able to get the information that you need from the product datasheets in the Intel processor section of their site. However this has already been done by someone called Chris Hare. The following link is to his page; he has done just about every x86 processor released in the last 8-10 years. Link: http://users.erols.com/chare/elec.htm If you still feel like doing it; by all means just get after it. It would be nice to have 2 references to cross-check so you can be sure that all the data is correct.

Yup thanks that's exactly what I was looking for!! thanks.
I post the program in a couple of days in the Cooling secsion after I finish it

Back