• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3850 Availability

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caviman2201

So I've seen the 3850 256MB reviews & pricing and I've all but decided its to be my next video card. Long ago, I had a 9600XT and absolutely loved it. From there on, I have been on the nvidia bandwagon. I miss ATi... This card could/should be the next 9600XT... the mid-range card that is amazing for the price. The only thing that would stop me is if 8800GT 256MB actually hit the $149-$179 price point - which I doubt.

So the real question is, where are they? I've seen all over the net that the release date is today, November 15th. When are they expected to be released? Anyone heard anything?

The egg has a ton of these.

69 HIS / 100+ Sapphire cards..etc.

Hopefully some people on here get the 3850's cause i am interested in seeing some clocks and benches from these. I just realized that all these sites doing the testing have quad cores over 3ghz and i still have my x2 3800, although i will be getting a x2 6000 with whatever card i buy. So if i am unable to max out the card with the 6000 then it really doesnt matter what i buy 8800gt/3870/3850, i would be able to save alot of money. Also my current card can only do ~3500 i think in 3d mark06 and i still can play all my games fine except for crysis, so if i got a card that was getting 10k in 06, thats over twice as powerful then i should be pretty happy. Anyone know what the 3850 is pulling in 06 stock and overclocked?

/end rant, lol

Back