• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sound blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series vs sound blaster x-fi fatal1ty F

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N3misi

sound blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series vs sound blaster x-fi fatal1ty F

i really want to know what is the difference between the 2 ? all i know is thay they have different price tags

i really want to know what is the difference between the 2 ? all i know is thay they have different price tags

Stay away from X-Fi, as a lot of Creative X-Fi stuff is bugged, has been bugged, and will continue to be bugged. Driver support is terrible, new drivers every 6 months.

Overclocked PC:

Creative Audigy2 ZS = Solid as a Rock.
Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer = made pops, crackles. Purchased from Bestbuy.
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty = made pops, crackles. Purchased from Bestbuy

Stick with the Audigy 2 ZS. Turning down Hardware Acceleration, bloated software, and neglected driver support is not worth the headache.

You decide.

go for the xfi xtreme music its $70 shipped at frys the other ones are just there to empty your wallet.

there's no issues with this card

Back