• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some Witcher Help Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolverine690

I'm at the part where I'm fighting the Queen Kikimore thing, the bug, anyhow the damn thing 1 shots me. I can knock her down with my wind sign like 2 times but she gets up fast & can't use it a 3rd time before she nails me. I've tried to knock her down attack & then run before she gets up since she's slow but she gets up way to fast. I've died more times on this one part then I have the rest of the time playing this game, this is very annoying.

Tried running & taking out supports & then running & jumping past some of the workers & such but just to many of them and the damn bug queen always catches up.

Anyhow who's played this game & got past her have any tips/tricks for me...thanks...

Edit....damn I lost count of how many tries but I finally got through it...what a pain...and I hated it when I was doing well but then hit the damn supports & was to close & killed myself.lol

Last edited:
From what i heard from a friend, you have to make the cave/tunnel collapse on her using the aard sign

Got myself stuck before that... In chapter 3, i just got involved with a bank robbery, and when i go back to the New Narakort (sp?) i get attacked by city guard who are angry i slayed their precious werewolf. Just after i kill those, i get a new objective to go speak with Triss and Leuvaarden upstairs. When i get there, they won't talk to me?!?! No scripted event, nothing. I reloaded an earlier save (during the Vivaldi bank event), made up my way there again, and same thing happen :(

Any hint on that?

From what i heard from a friend, you have to make the cave/tunnel collapse on her using the aard sign

Got myself stuck before that... In chapter 3, i just got involved with a bank robbery, and when i go back to the New Narakort (sp?) i get attacked by city guard who are angry i slayed their precious werewolf. Just after i kill those, i get a new objective to go speak with Triss and Leuvaarden upstairs. When i get there, they won't talk to me?!?! No scripted event, nothing. I reloaded an earlier save (during the Vivaldi bank event), made up my way there again, and same thing happen :(

Any hint on that?

I got past the cave thing finally, it's a pain and then when I finally did it & left the game crashed & I hadn't saved it so I had to do it a couple more time again.lol

As for your issue I don't know you may try the witcher forums, I sided with the Order & didn't kill the Werewolf so so far so good for me. Good luck...

Well I finished the game & really loved it, I was kinda mad that I made the choice of Shani over Triss I think I'm giong to go back & change that & replay it from there but probably not for sometime...

Though I was kinda bummed they'd didn't explain 2 things at the end, 1 of which is just vaguely implied & the other I'm just not sure on. I don't want to get into to much detail b/c I don't want to ruin things for anyone playing it now.

Back