• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X-Fi software missing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cant.Touch.This

Hi, I was wondering if the drivers are suppose to come with a GUI interface (the fancy skin and all)? I can't seem to find it on the site any of the software that's presented in the quick-start guide. All I can bring up is the audio console, while it is sufficient enough to tweak the controls it doesn't fully give me the ability to do so due to the lack of the GUI or a suite package.

EDIT: Found the software, should have installed it from disc... but I can't find it on the website for the life of me Anyone know where it is?.

Last edited:
If the entire software is posted online I'd like to know the location too. My X-Fi CD has taken a beating and sometimes I have to fight it to install the drivers.

Thanks.

If the entire software is posted online I'd like to know the location too. My X-Fi CD has taken a beating and sometimes I have to fight it to install the drivers.

Thanks.

I know I should probably PM you this instead but I would probably assume that calling Creative up and asking for a replacement CD would be the best bet.. after some verification (somehow)?

Back