• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Priceless nvidia comercial

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it doesn't make sense. 2x 8800gtx in sli isn't going to break the 3dmark world record because the cpu is overclocked like hell, they need to watercool and overclock both of the 8800gtx as well.

it doesn't make sense. 2x 8800gtx in sli isn't going to break the 3dmark world record because the cpu is overclocked like hell, they need to watercool and overclock both of the 8800gtx as well.

lawls so technical! maybe he was getting some baseline numbers!

yeah that's vince...the commercial was made quite a while ago if i recall correctly. don't forget it is called advertising for a reason.

advertising = a hint of truth spun to look pretty and packaged nicely

you can't have a 'pretty' commercial with what it actually takes to take a 3DM world record ;)

Yeah, I remember when this first got posted. It's a glimpse into the enthusiast world for people that wouldn't otherwise be familiar, I think it's neat.

Back