• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCF Game Night: Thursday Returns

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
Okay. Now that the holidays are over and my car's running okay (at least okay enough... for now... and on a limited basis) it's time to bring back Thursdays!

8pm central as usual. Server pending.

And remember... It's a Team Effort. ;)

UT3 has a much higher learning curve than Ut2k4 lol. I consider myself a good Ut2k4 player but got my a** handed to me in UT3....

Gonna take some getting used to :)

UT3 has a much higher learning curve than Ut2k4 lol. I consider myself a good Ut2k4 player but got my a** handed to me in UT3....

Gonna take some getting used to :)

Too many games out. I haven't even gotten Crysis yet. I *just* got World in Conflict and Rainbow Six Vegas. I still have to get COD4 and Crysis. Then I'll have to get Mass Effect just so I don't have like fifty FPS.

I'm afraid UT3 is going to be low man on the totem pole.

Maybe I can get my buddy to get me and everybody he knows a copy for Xmas. That's the kinda thing he would do.

Whenever I log UT3 and start playing Crysis or COD4 I feel like im stuck in slo mo X.o

UT3=King of fast paced fps...I wouldn't put it so low on the totem :D

Always down for TF2 especially since we now have a server thanks to Mr. Chambers.

Crysis
CoD4
World in Conflict
BF2
CS Source
UT2K4 (somewhere)

All I got. Need to get Orange Box!

No. Game night is UT2k4 not UT3.

My next purchase will either be Crysis is COD4 depending on if I *really* need these spark plug wires or not.

I'm probably gonna grab COD4 (against my better judgment) tomorrow or within the next week. I know it isn't gonna be game night, but I figured I'd just throw that out there. :p

Ya I just cleaned out my machine after I got my 8800GT. UT2k4 got axed along with a bunch of other stuff. Guess I need to install again. I'll see if I can pull myself away from Crysis for long enough to install it :)

Back