• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 3 MX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BMorg003

Registered
Okay, The article on the front page yesterday said it would be out in January, but when? I've been waiting for this card for what seems like forever. I'm currently working on a deal to upgrade my video card (to a GeForce 2 TI tennatively), but I'm wondering if I should wait? Anyone have any Ideas on when, what price, and what performance about this card? How will it stack up to the GeForce 2 TI? I appreciate any help, maybe I should call Mrs. Cleo... Hmm...:rolleyes:

i would get a Geforce3Ti200 its only 50$ more than a Gf2Ti and would whoop it up....i dont think that they can cripple the Geforce3 enough to make it beat and price lower than the 7500 or Gf2Ti or the Gf2 Ultra

Well, the GF3 Ti200 is the generation 3 equivalent to the GF2MX. My inkling is that the GF3MX is going to actually be a different GF3-generation GPU, and wil;l have scaled down capabilities when compared to a GF3 Ti200 even.

I'd just hang on to your hat - dont mess around with the GF2 Ti card if you're going to be ditching it in a month or two anyway.

SB

Back