• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oni posted this a long time ago, thus Krome's sig comment from me saying "I don't want one, it looks like a sex toy and I don't want to go waving a dildo around at my TV screen"

I'm ****ed that best Buy won't let me return the silicone gloves that I had purchased since I got them over 30 days ago. Even though Nintendo is now pretty much saying that they made a mistake by including them in the box. What about all of us that got jibbed having to purchase seperately.

Meh. My thread is buried somewhere under the heap of other gaming threads. I have neither the patience nor energy to use the search function.

You win this round. ;)

Did any of y'all purchase the silicone gloves prior to them being supplied by Nintendo? The guy @ BestBuy told me, "if Nintendo puts out a bulletin to accept the covers, we will." I've dealt w/ that dude before, and he's about as smart as a bag of hammers.

Anybody else think that we deserve a refund?

i bought some silicone gloves, from some no name brand before nintendo announced their's, 'cause my friend accedently threw a wiimote at the wall.

Back