• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Invisible UV Paint

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the forum =)

A friend of mine has the inside of his case covered in blue UV paint. It does look nice, as long as you have enough UV tubes to light it up! I'd say go for it!

I don't know about the paint, but I have purchased a few things from Xoxide before and never had any problems.

I've seen excellent reviews of that paint brand before, but i haven't used it as I don't have any blacklights...yet.

xoxide was great when I bought something from them.

Being a NJ resident, Xoxide has always shipped everything to my house in literally two days. That's why Xoxide is my favorite when it comes to modding tools. However, sometimes you're looking for something that Xoxide doesn't have, such as something of specific colors and such, I turn my head to www.moddersmart.com

But still, Xoxide is one of the best.

Being a NJ resident, Xoxide has always shipped everything to my house in literally two days. That's why Xoxide is my favorite when it comes to modding tools. However, sometimes you're looking for something that Xoxide doesn't have, such as something of specific colors and such, I turn my head to www.moddersmart.com

But still, Xoxide is one of the best.

Moddersmart is in the same town where I live. They call their town Rio Rancho but here we all know is just a suberb of Albuqueruqe. When I order I get a package the next day.

But i only pay pacel post. :soda:

I've placed a few orders with Xoxide back in the day. I remember once I ordered a fan grill, and they sent me the wrong one. Emailed them, and they sent me 3 more. None of them were the one I wanted, but I did get 4 fan grills for the price of 1. At least I think that's how it went down. It was a LONG time ago.

Back