• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about the LE-1100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enablingwolf

Senior Member overclocking at t
My wifes parts are going to be in next week (49). I have enough parts to get a Sempron LE-1100 machine going.

What I was wondering. I haven't seen to much on these Sparta core 45 watt models. For what it is going to be used for, it should do fine. One thing, is anyone using them and what are you getting out of them. Yes, a generic question. I seen some benches for the higher wattage units. None for these little fellers.

I am hoping someone has run across something or has one. Then can give me some insight on them, Anything actually, since the Sempron low wattage 65nm is pretty thin on reviews and reports what they do.

It's just a sinclecore Brisbane and the Athlon LE is the singlecore Windsor, so if you have either you can more or less figure the performance by disabling one core.

Nobody really seems to care for it so the only results I have seen are from coolaler forum, mostly Spi and such but here is the LINK.
I doubt the performance is significantly different from the previous semprons if that's close enough for you here are some benches of the 3600+ Vs Celeron 440. LINK

I had a day to play with an 11250 when I built a rig, haven't made any screenshots thought in the quadcore fever nobody would care anyway. I felt beeing ripped off by my 5600+ after trying an 1150, ocs very well and even games were playable on it, but with the X2 3600 prices who knows.

I have the predecessor Manila core at 65 watts. It was fast enough for all the basic stuff maybe even Vista. The main thing is they are cool. Even folding it barely gave off heat from a stocker sink. You can oc them on stock volts forever and reach some good speeds. I think I remeber getting like a 42 sec SPI on it OCed to 2.24G with 2x256 ram. 3D mark06 with onboard graphics was like 1300.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=470084&highlight=sempron+manila Mostly on the board.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=477759&highlight=sempron+manila another thread on C&Q.

Last edited:
Back