• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strange Xbox Live Error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seven

Hey Guys,

So I've been trying to connect to xbox live via wireless, and everything is great, it even says it's connected to Xbox Live. However, when I go to log in, it says I can't connect to Xbox Live.

My account on the monthly subscription is about...oh...2 weeks old, and my internet is running fine. What's the deal?

Hey Guys,

So I've been trying to connect to xbox live via wireless, and everything is great, it even says it's connected to Xbox Live. However, when I go to log in, it says I can't connect to Xbox Live.

My account on the monthly subscription is about...oh...2 weeks old, and my internet is running fine. What's the deal?

Does it work on a wired connection?

Way too far for me to tell, the internet is fine and it reads my network information correctly, so I would say it's okay.

It's wierd though, whenever I try to connect with my account it doesn't work.

I think it's LIVE its self after the dashboard update they usually tweak everything make sure its all running smoothly. It was working fine all day yesterday as soon as I updated around 9pm I signed in and it suddenly disconnected from LIVE! and I tried to connect it stayed connected but everything was slow possibly people downloading the XBOX Originals too much bandwidth lol.

Try it later on say mid afternoon it should be up and back to normal.

Back