• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 8800GTS 512 Listed at eWiz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've owned 3 of the HR-03's and tho nice, they handicap 2 or 3 ram chips w/ the flat little jobbies, take up way too much room, and do not exhaust the hot air out the case. The stock G92 GTS solution may not cool quite as well, but it's def going to be > GT's pee-sized fan and sink. And it'll address the 3 main complaints I have w/ TR's line of beasts.

This thing needs to be $299 now. Also, I'd like factory oced cards to disappear.

I bet 2 of these in SLI is a real beast. That one post showed a guy scored almost 17,500 with a single card!!!

I bet they have them in stock for a long time at that price. At least I hope people
are not complete idiots and pay that!!!lol.

Viper

haha if i have that much money in my pocket then i will spent $25 more and get 8800gtx from newegg =)

$550 - $50 rebate =)

haha if i have that much money in my pocket then i will spent $25 more and get 8800gtx from newegg =)

$550 - $50 rebate =)

Kind of what I'm thinking. I have been waiting to step-up to this, but crap 400-450 buck. Going to be kissing my wifes *** a lot.

I bet they have them in stock for a long time at that price. At least I hope people
are not complete idiots and pay that lol!!!

Viper

They will probably sell locally - thats a pretty snotty part of the state, down by the beach. Plenty of !clued people down there with too much money.

Back