• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone elses work just sitting in a queue??? or just me??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sifu quoc

Folding@Home2 Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
CoreStatus = 64 (100)
Sending work to server

+ Attempting to send results
- Connecting to server (171.64.122.112)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 04. Keeping unit in queue.

- Connecting to server (171.64.122.111)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 03. Keeping unit in queue.

- Connecting to server (171.64.122.112)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 04. Keeping unit in queue.

- Connecting to server (171.64.122.95)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 05. Keeping unit in queue.

- Connecting to server (171.64.122.111)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 06. Keeping unit in queue.

- Connecting to server (171.64.122.115)
- Error: Could not transmit unit 08. Keeping unit in queue.
+ Attempting to get work packet
- Connecting to assignment server
- Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.112).
+ News From Folding@Home: Welcome to 2.0
+ Closed connections

I had a situation where my system could go out and get work but neither send work nor go onto the internet. My other machines connected to the same router had no problem. This lasted about two days and suddenly the queue dumped and internet service returned. I've started just ignoring some of the quirky problems with folding and have saved a lot of troubleshooting time.

I had this problem when my boxes were at school..... now that I am on a DSL line at home, I don't have problems anymore. Don't really know a fix for it.....

SB

hooziewhatsit said:
does anyone know if there's a way to type in a command to make the core send the units? I know there was a way with the old version...

fold on!

There is a command flag with the text version. It is "-send". You can use "-send all" or -send 1 (maybe 01 can't remember). -send all works though because I used it a few days ago to send in 3 wu's that were in queue.
Here's a screenshot with a list of the command flags available. If it shows up as unreadable I have the full size pic or can reproduce it.

JetMech said:
I had a situation where my system could go out and get work but neither send work nor go onto the internet. My other machines connected to the same router had no problem. This lasted about two days and suddenly the queue dumped and internet service returned. I've started just ignoring some of the quirky problems with folding and have saved a lot of troubleshooting time.

I had the same problem thought it was my network card,so I restarted my system and everything was fine

Back