• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A quick Athlon classic question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

Hi guys, I'm made a program that needs all data about AMD CPUs, I just want to know if the Athlon classic supports the MMX enhanced & 3DNow! enhanced as the T-Birds do?

B U M P...

Hello, does no body know? Do Athlon classics (The slot type) support MMX + and 3DNow!+????????????
I neeed it ASAP so I can finish my program

u know to tell u the truth i really dont remeber HMM i think they have 3d now sence k6 or was it k5 and mmx i think is a most likly in k6..

The 3DNow! is from K6 but there is 3DNow! + and there is MMX +, I know that T-Birds support 'em both, but do Athlon classics support them as well?

hmm u know im not to sure about the slot amds i went right to slot celerons then after that to my wonderfull athlon t-bird thats giving me hell trying to OC it :(

acording to wcpuid my classic athlon 750 supported enhanced 3dnow and mmx+ just like the slot a tbird. i was using it up until a month ago so the memory is still fresh. (and i miss it too:( )

Hey thanks! I finished my program! u can find its thread in this section, its Wattage Calculator II... D/L it plz, tell me what u think. OK?

Back