• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis on a 62" HD TV ? Very fun :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NettieZoom

I bought my husband a 62" 1080P Mitsubishi TV a few days back for Xmas, I have had to store it at work in my office to keep the big secret LOL.

I kept looking at it and then back at my Computer and finally gave in and hooked up my computer to it and ran some Crysis on it, I must say it sure changes the whole experience, while the picture is not as good as my 24" monitor it is awesome to have such a large field of view :)

My poor 8800GT was having some trouble keeping the screen filled at higher resolutions but it was a fun day at the office LOL.

Wowwwwww, whats the rez and FPS on crysis?

You might need that tri-sli to play games on 62" hah, very cool though I hope my wife is awesome like that!

Currently the g/f doesn't have a clue what I want, and ends up buying me a bunch of suck for x-mas :mad:

I think I speak for everyone when I say this...

This thread is pointless without pictures!

GIVE! :p

Digital camera is at home but I will bring it to work tomorrow hehe.

He is a member here but is way too busy at work these days for much web browsing hehe.

The classroom I teach in has a pretty good projector system plus nice JBL loudspeakers. I'd really like to sneak in there and play some video games on that!

I think it maxes out at about 800x600 or maybe 1024x768 though...

I bought my husband a 62" 1080P Mitsubishi TV a few days back for Xmas, I have had to store it at work in my office to keep the big secret LOL.

I kept looking at it and then back at my Computer and finally gave in and hooked up my computer to it and ran some Crysis on it, I must say it sure changes the whole experience, while the picture is not as good as my 24" monitor it is awesome to have such a large field of view :)

My poor 8800GT was having some trouble keeping the screen filled at higher resolutions but it was a fun day at the office LOL.

YOU bought your HUSBAND a 62" TV and play Crysis on it?

Where were you BEFORE I got married?

YOU bought your HUSBAND a 62" TV and play Crysis on it?

Where were you BEFORE I got married?

No kidding.... I'd love a LARGE TV for X-Mas.. Heck I'd settle for a 50". Anythings better than my SD TV I got a few years ago.

tahts sounds well cool.......the closet i can come is a cinema movie screen hooked to x-box live...that was kinda cool...even if i am a PC guy at heart

I also bought him a PS3 and am looking forward to trying that out on the 62" but it is in a sealed box and I dont want to open it LOL.

Look at that... and a PS3.. Geeze.. I got an oliptical machine for X-mas... whoopie

You have a beer belly DONT YOU!! ;)

Na not really. I am trying to loose some weight but at 210-215 which I should be closer to 190-200. So eh a little but not that horrible. Belly wise its definatly not bad, then again its not what I had back in college either.

Back