• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Call of Duty 4 $37.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twEEkerAreUs

Just giving a heads up to those of you like me that were dragging their feet on this game. Dec 23 - 29rd at Best Buy/Target the game is only $37.99

The 360 version I believe is only this price at Best Buy and Target has all versions at this price.

100% grabbing it at this price hehe :beer:

Just bought it today @ BB w/ 10% off and a $5 off coupon.

I swear I can ALWAYS count on something going on sell IMMEDIATELY AFTER I buy it.

Still waiting on my CoD4 from GoGamer. They took two days just to process the order, after I called customer service to see what was going on.

Just bought it today @ BB w/ 10% off and a $5 off coupon.

I swear I can ALWAYS count on something going on sell IMMEDIATELY AFTER I buy it.

30-day pricematch. May or may not be worth the gas going back though depending upon the price you got it.

I have $35 of BB certs to use :) Considering they have practically nothing else I'd buy from them aside from games or other software I may just have to get this if I can get it for $3+tax :p I hope the PC version is on sale too. Know what this means though, the game is really underselling and they need to move it - a few weeks and it's already below $40.

There is a $10 off coupon on a PS3 game floating around on Slickdeals. But is says it will not work on any sale items. You may have to sweet talk the cashier.

Yeah just figured I'd let you guys know that you would probably be better off ordering directly online. At least the stores here don't seem to have many in stock or have low counts, I wasted my time finding that out. Came home ordered it online (Free Shipping) and no longer had to risk my life out on the ****ty roads here lmao.

yeah I can wait on this. $30 would be the magic number for me, thats when I'll get Crysis as well.

Meh figures it doesn't go on sale till Wednesday at this price for PC. I was gonna pm to BB and use my $5 holiday bucks coupon but of course it expires on Monday.

Still will grab it need something to play on my new 8800GT from :santa:

It is also the xbox 360 version that isn't on sale till Wednesday. I picked it up today and will just have them give me my 23 bucks back on Wednesday.

PC version was on sale at target for me. I had to pricematch to bestbuy since I had a giftcard there.

Just wanted to confirm the console versions are on sale for $37 flat at Target. Picked it up yesterday. Holy crap, its good. :) Perfect for this post-christmas snowstorm, huh custom90gt (I just noticed you're from Fort Collins)?

Back