• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wattage Calculator III - Check what will be the power consumpsion of ur O/Ced CPU!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Coolest

Wattage Calculator III - Check what will be the power consumpsion of ur O/Ced CPU!

Here it is. Just extract all 5 files into 1 dir and enjoy. plz post/pm me for comments, suggestions...

*EDIT*: This program will work only on computers with installed Visual Studio, a Visual Basic program, or if he downloads the install version (see below for link)

Now who ever has VB or VB application installed just download the added file to this post, every one else click
here, Then u'll be able to download the file from there! Ploaf gave me the space on his server, so he gets the credits for the hosting :beer:

Please just download the file and don't delete it or something like that, it took us enough time to get the file there, thank you & enjoy

Update!!!! on the end of this post, look for the zip file. all u need to do is to unzip the five files into the directory u installed the program in, or u can use the link above and there is the same file to download from there.

01-20-2002: OK, this is the newest update (it has now the latest Tualatins also), so even if u downloaded the installation, u should download this file and replace the 1s u have installed in the dir of the NewWatt2

03-26-2002: Added the AthlonXP 2100+ to the AMD bunch.
PS: Go to the last post to get the zip file

07-01-2002: Added the T-Bred watt specs, Tualatin Celeron 1400, P4 Celerons 1700 and 1800, and P4 2266 and P4 2533

07-05-2002: I fixed some really stupid bugs that people from different regional settings were getting and some other bugs I noticed going around.

08-02-2002: I rebuilt the install file, now its the newest, all u gotta do is download and install... nothing else, for those who already have earlier version installed don't need to download, only if the want a "clean install" of that program.
PS. I also added CPU caches to the AMD part of the DB, I had no time to do it for Intel, if anyone has exact chart which specifies which CPUs had how much cache would be highly appriciated.

Last edited:
Nice little program! I think it looks better than Radiate. My athlon 1400@1705 (22% overvlock) is generating 144.95 watts of heat. My old duron 600@1200 (100% overclock!!!!!!!!!!) was cranking out a stagering 110.99 watts at 2.33v. Origionaly the duron was putting out only 23 watts so that is aproximately a 5x increase in heat production.

Last edited:
i was not able to open it....

i got this msg

class is not registered
looking for object with clsid:{00000010-0000-0010-80000-00aa006d2ea4}

then after pushing ok i get

run-time error '91':
object variable or with block variable not set

and then it close when i push ok i unziped the 3 files into one folder also...

thought u would like to code and not just me saying it crashed

Hi guys, it seems very strange, the error means that the database wasn't found... did u rename or set files to read only?
Try downloading this program another time.

I'll try to figure the problem out today

I'm using Windows ME but I tested it on a machine running Win98 (not SE) and it worked fine... Are there people that it worked on their machines? Please post

*EDIT*: I'm at school right now, and I tried to download this program... It ran fine except a little error about something not found. But it worked... I know that u need several files, a VB support, maybe that is the problem you are having. If u know any one w/ Visual Basic or WinME installed try it there.

Last edited:
I found what this error is about. U need to install the program. the only problem is that the Setup is larger than 1MB so I can't upload it here. if any1 has or knows about free ftp server or something like it, pm me upload the setup there and post a link, that should solve the problem. Like I said before, you need Visual Basic files.

B U M P!

Any one has or knows of a sever or something I can upload the setup file to? its 3MB and after installation the program won't give this error and work properly. Please!!!! I have a dialup, and can't send it to anyone that wants it... it takes a lot of time...

Thanks el!

I'll upload it later... But the setup works, I tested it. Its 3.05MB

YAY!!!!! guys I did it! I uploaded the file to geocities.com.
Click here to download the setup file. It made for computers that don't have Visual Studio or Visual Basic or VB programs installed, or whoever the program doesn't work in his/her comps!

u need a new host geo has a max bandwith and sence a lot of us have cable we would just eat up that bandwith (sry cant turn down my 112 kb download off geo) but more bad news the zip is corupted i dont know if its the downloader on opera or what but it said the cab is corupted.. sry to be the one that always gives the bad news..

Back