• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

25% off visiontek graphics cards at best buy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
from what I've heard, some managers are letting people place orders in the store for them, may be worth a shot

from what I've heard, some managers are letting people place orders in the store for them, may be worth a shot

It's true! I went down to my local BB. Took me a couple try's to get a guy that knew his (EDIT):eek: I told him I was building a comp and he and I talked computers a while. When he was satisfied I knew something about computers (you could not believe the questions people were asking him, you would swear :argue: I was lying to you if I repeated them) he called some Best Buy number and got the run around for half an hour cause his in store price was coming up at $249.99 and he had to get clearance to sell me it at a on line price that was sold out. Just like always it's who you know to get something. I think it was my raid 5 suggestion and explanation of it for his new comp build that sealed the deal. I got a ATI Radeon HD3850 for $143.99 shipped free:santa:

Back