• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bayna and OCPik4chu POWAH!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

William Hung

Holy crap you guys just hit some ppd boost. I've got some red in the rearview now and it's catching up quickly! :eek: Great job guys!

William Hung = kidsimba :)
Stuck in 29th spot... trying to break into that top 350 club overall...

Ah ha! I'm cshive5, right on your tail in 30th. I've been looking at your rear bumper for a couple month now! I think you passed me when I jumped over to the SETI Gauntlet in Nov. We'll see if I can pass you in a few months ;)

Anyway, enough threadjacking... WTF, Bayna and OCPik4chu!

I see ya comin'

I've got one more dual core that needs to come online... so hopefully that'll hold ya off for a bit.. hopefully.:santa:

Finally got quads up. Better late than never.... :beer:

Thanks goes out to Evilsizer and ChasR for their respective help. :attn:

Cheers T32 and Merry Christmas. :santa:

Thanks,
Bayna

Thanks for reminding me cuda340... I forget who Bayna is... like, all the time. :D

Excellent ppd!!! :beer: Your contributions to the team are much appreciated!!! :beer:

I'm looking to add another q6600 in the next couple months... I may not have time to hold you off very long but I hope I'll keep Pik at bay until his servers go into production. :D

Thanks for reminding me to add a sig, been meaning to do that for a year now.:)

looking to add another q6600 in the next couple months

I don't know your board preference harlam, but give the Abit IP35 Pro a look. Nice board to work with. :beer:

Thanks for reminding me to add a sig, been meaning to do that for a year now.:)

I don't know your board preference harlam, but give the Abit IP35 Pro a look. Nice board to work with. :beer:

Excellent! :) Now I will no longer forget. :D

I looked at the Abit when I was putting together this first quad. The only thing that shy'd me away from it was the 8-pin 12v cpu power. I didn't want to buy a new PSU also.

Will keep the Abit in mind though... you're not the first person to recommend it... and it's been years since I've worked with any of their boards.

wtf.gif
guys!!

Hehe thanks guys, was wondering when someone would notice me trying to zoom past everyone :) Now to see what I can do to prolong this nice boost 8D

And ill take the Guinness ihrsetrdr :beer:

*edit* its funny, Im only 20 positions behind you but about a million points behind, my how high rolling this first page has become lol!.

Back