• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Liked Tales of Symphonia? Want more?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Namco/Bandai (Bandai/Namco . . . whatever) have confirmed the release of Tales of Symphonia 2, and that it will be a Wii exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/338920/tales-of-symphonia-2-japanese-trailer

The first game was all kinds of awesome. Great characters, good story, great voice acting (Crispin Freeman FTMFW!), lots to see and do and have done to you. If you missed the first on the good ol' GC, I would suggest you pick it up. It can be had used for a reasonable price now-a-days.

Honestly, this is fantastic news for me. Tales of Symphonia is one of my absolute favourite games of all time, and from the looks of the video, it seems we'll be seeing some old friends along with the new faces. It also looks like Fujishima Kouske will be once again doing the character designs, which is all kinds of awesome (the Tales games always get great character designers!)

Colour me excited!

Oni.....i don't care if you are a bot! BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS INFO!!!

Tales of symphonia was one of the best games i'v ever played!

this game had BETTER come out here in america ( and canada for you ), or me an oni may have take a trip to japan, and do some a** kicking at the namco/bandai head quarters!

I could never get into Tales of Symphonia on the GC for some reason. I think it's because the world map was just painful. Either that or because it felt like a button mashing RPG. Either way maybe this will be good, the cell shading and voice acting was good in the first.

You know, I have to agree. I picked up ToS after seeing Oni's thread here about it (years ago now) - and it was a very well done, fun game that occupied countless hours for me.

When I finally get a Wii, I will certainly pick this up.

Back