• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killerkid

Hey guys i currently have a 20 inch widescreen monitor that im in love with, its my first lcd screen and i absolutely love it, zero complaints.

However I am now wanting a bigger one, the 20inch is fine for games, but a bigger one with a tv tuner card would be great.

I know nothing about lcd screens/tv tunner cards, and was wondering what i should get.

I have 900 dollars but dont want to spend all of it unless i really have to. I have a 32inch on newegg of 699, dunno if its any good or not.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16889252035R

i know its open box, but how bad can it be? the new one is over a grand. Thanks for your help.

I've heard very bad stories about Newegg's open boxes. Mostly just in the video card department, but they were still bad. Mostly warped and bent PCI brackets, but all the way to cracked HS's and the like. It's your decision if you want to buy open-box, but I personally steer clear of em.

Back