• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good brand to get wih good warranty coverage?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coldblood06

Registered
Just starting looking to buy a second set of 2gb x2 1024 of my ram i have now but, everywere i look for my corsair twin2x2048 6400C4D. I can't find any being sold still.

Just wanted to know of a good brand that has a long or lifetime warranty for normal use coverage. ex: corsair, crucial. g-skill- ocz- patriot- mushkin(pricey), or any other brand.

Just looking for suggestions. I am going to 64bit vista ultimate, and i am going to be running more side programs ( i do anyway). so looking for more ram i got 2gb now and use only about less then a stick during hard times ex: gaming while downloading/playing music!!!

>Thanks

Corsair, Kingston, Patriot, OCZ, G.Skill All have Lifetime warranties, and OCZ will even cover added voltage up to a certain point. Here is a smokin deal on some Corsair XMS PC2-6400. Newegg is very good about things too, I always recieve what I order either on time, or early. Prices are great, and a lot of items even include Free Shipping, which I mostly notice on the Kingston RAM.

Back