• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just checked and..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

Nihksub1 has a Q6600 thats #24 in the world for SETI :eek:! Any chance you could churn out another 200 RAC on that thing? Thatd put you at like #18th :D muahahah. Everytime I see things like this, makes me <3 OCF more :p

Sorry for the long reply.. forgot about the thread.. Umm, his quad was around the 4500 RAC mark, which at the time was about 200 away from being in the top 20. The quad has levelled off now though, and is sitting at ~3900-4000, which is putting it at 87th place.

I cant seem to find a stats page that shows history of PCs RAC, only history of PCs TC, world position by TC and stuff.. anyone point me in the right direction?

Mine was running 3600MHz for awhile, that put it in the top 50 - around 4400 RAC. He must have been around 3700. I had to back it down...not because of the chip but the board was capable of frying eggs on the FET sink.

Hmm, what board was this out of interest? I want to H2O cool an IP35 pro, but that would require taking off both the sb cooler and the FET cooler.. or modding the heatpipes.. both of which sound dangerous. What do you think?

EDIT: Haha.. My mrs got Babe Of The Day on SETI xD Sweet!

Last edited:
Back