• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need an update :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YOO

so what good racing games are out for the ps3? i have only played NFS carbon but i lost track after that any input would be great :)

What kind of racing do you want? Drive around and bash other cars? Off-road?

Go to the PSN and download one of the racing game demos they have available.

F1 racing on the PS3 is super sweeeeeeeeet. I don't care for the others and the GT5 demo is not very robust.

928392_20070205_screen001.jpg

formula-one-championship-edition-screenshot-_4.jpg

Besides if you have a PSP for F1 you can get other benifits as well.

Burnour paradise is amazing, you can download the demo from ps3 store. I don't know the release date but the demo kept me entertained for hours...

oh yeah, the PSP works as a review mirror and radio to your spotters/pit crew.

WHAA? Man that is AWESOME. The radio thing I can see, but the rearview...that has to be hard to pull off. Do you physically have to connect the psp, or is it done via wireless?

Man, if I were to travel back in time and show a 10 year old HBB what was going on today, I'm pretty sure that 10 year old HBB would 'S' a 'B'.

WHAA? Man that is AWESOME. The radio thing I can see, but the rearview...that has to be hard to pull off. Do you physically have to connect the psp, or is it done via wireless?

Man, if I were to travel back in time and show a 10 year old HBB what was going on today, I'm pretty sure that 10 year old HBB would 'S' a 'B'.

It's wireless. You can also stream audio and video from the PS3 to the PSP. Now you can stream PS1 games from the PS3 to the PSP as well whether they're downloaded from PSN or the physical disc is in the PS3 drive.

So I just have to save up $150 for a PSP, who knows how much for a PS3, then I need the game, then I need to figure out a way to tape the psp to my head...or close to it, to replicate a real rearview.

I'll start drawing up the blueprints now.

So I just have to save up $150 for a PSP, who knows how much for a PS3, then I need the game, then I need to figure out a way to tape the psp to my head...or close to it, to replicate a real rearview.

I'll start drawing up the blueprints now.

What are you doing in the console section anyway Sniperboy? Shouldn't you be out capping twelve year olds or something? :p

I would be taunting one right now over steam if you were logged on. ;)

There's a trick to the whole "sniping" thing. That's why so many people are into it. I used to be pretty good at it myself for a while... but then my car got fixed and I started going out on dates again. :beer:

There's a trick to the whole "sniping" thing. That's why so many people are into it. I used to be pretty good at it myself for a while... but then my car got fixed and I started going out on dates again. :beer:

LOL, we should exchange notes. ;)

it doesnt matter

I'm downloading the GT5 demo from the PSN right now. 44% complete, this is the big game I've been waiting for on this console...so we'll see.

Back