• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free File Collection/Album Site?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

golfking222

I'm looking for a site kind of like photobucket, but instead of uploading/sharing pictures I want to upload files. I want to upload Call of Duty 4 demo files to be downloaded privately by my team members. Anybody know of any sites where I can do this. Right now I'm using this MegaUpload thing, but it doesn't seem to be very good for what I'm trying to do.

Help?

rapidshare works... and you earn points for a free premium account when people download them

EDIT: If not... office live give you a free domain and webspace ... i forget the size... but might be worth looking into...

Last edited:
Gigasize is a free service and stores file for you to upload and then give you a link for what you uploaded which you can share with others

I use yousendit.com for files in the 100MB range. It's free for upto 100MB and upto 100 downloads...

:cool:

Back