• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus C90S @ 3.3ghz.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ziggo0

367x9.jpg

Visit this thread for allllllllllllllll the details: http://www.distantnexus.net/images/computers/clockgen/367x9.jpg

Thankfully no, but it was only to experiment ;)

Yes do not keep it at those speeds or you risk blowing your GPU/HDD/Mobo/Peripherals.

Very cool to see a laptop do that though!

How do you like your laptop so far?

Would that actually work...?

Totally! Same pin layouts. Unless you pad the wrong sockets, no chance of killing anything at all. Should provide an awesome performance boost. I'd watch the temperatures though, thats my only concern in a laptop.

I can run 300x9 @ 1.275v which yields with no cooling pad about 74C load.

I can run 300x9 @ 1.275v which yields with no cooling pad about 74C load.

Your golden then! Just do a search for the 333MHz FSB Pad mod and fire away!

EDIT: Here :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Easy as that! :)

Last edited:
Hmm thanks for that. Where can I get a conductive ink pen like that?

auto shops have defogger repair kits. that works :)

I tried using the kits and its VERY hard to get a clean coat because the stuff leaks all over the processor and you have to then clean it up. As soon as it touches the processor it spreads like a virus in a circle which is very annoying (it even seeped under my tape too! It was a nightmare). Just try to find a conductive ink pen somewhere online. It makes everything not only cleaner, but safer too because you don't risk bridging wrong pins by accident.

I'm going to try this out once I have some spare time...I just got done doing a mod to the fans which I'm debating to post. My car is going through a massive tune up and I injured both my hands & right wrist. I still got a lot of work to do tomorrow if it isn't raining :(

Back