• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A great guide i found for basic overclock...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
any coments would be apriciated...

like even one word, dope nice , or bad wack horrible ,noob...

anything at all would be nice... thnx...

If it makes you feel any better, I've bookmarked it to read later. No time to go through it since you posted. So...nice? :beer:

If it makes you feel any better, I've bookmarked it to read later. No time to go through it since you posted. So...nice? :beer:

haha...

well i know i sounded like a ***** but wanted to know if the persons information was good because he had a step by step guide for the same cpu and mobo that im getting.. and i wanted to know if he had good info...

ps: it was fo the q6600 and the p5k premium (or deluxe.. pretty much the same.. im getting the premium but not sure wich the guide was for).....

i thought it was a really helpful guide when i read it sometime over summer. just read it again and picked up a few more pointers. good info for noobs for sure :D

it was one of the first reads i had for learning about overclocking. and i read that same quide on the p5k & q6600 and that was my very first overclock attempt :)

it's in my del.icio.us account

i thought it was a really helpful guide when i read it sometime over summer. just read it again and picked up a few more pointers. good info for noobs for sure :D

it was one of the first reads i had for learning about overclocking. and i read that same quide on the p5k & q6600 and that was my very first overclock attempt :)

it's in my del.icio.us account

aigth thnx..but u said..

whats in ur waht account??

The link you provided is in his Del.icio.us account, it's like an online bookmark thing.

yeah, this is a pretty good guide. one of the main ones i used when actually setting my OC (rather than just learning about OC'g) i should also add that i found Clunk's website (the auther of this guide) pretty good as well
i dont think i can provide that here, but it is under his name on the guide anyways

Back