• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wolfdale reviews

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The early bird does get the worm :p

Nice find SN :thup:

Too bad my P965 Asus Commando won't support Wolfdale :(

The overclocks make me want another new system but my college tuition and minimum wage job say no way :shrug:

Maybe I'll change my mind if the quads do as well.

Here's hoping the E6850 that I just bought from Brolloks goes fast enough to keep me away from upgrading already ;) If I can land 4.2Ghz 24/7 stable on my water loop, I'll call it good.

Otherwise...:eek::bday:

Mh, E8200 doesn't seem to be as great in OCing... I'm still not sure, what E8x00 to buy... Can somebody help me plz? :D

What's wrong with that E8200 ? Only the price from overclocker's POW. Mine only does a bit over 3.6G and I am sure it will last till 45 nm quads go for similar price of this and they clocked close to 3.9G.

I am going to get a 8400 for my main rig as well but that 8200 result isn't as bad as some of the posts look at it.

uhm, dunno...

As cheap and OCenabled as possible =) Don't need the Boxed HS if you mean that ;)

Back