• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weird vista glitch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

omega pwned

Registered
came home from work today, played around for a bit, rebooted. when it came back up though, my catalyst control center didnt show up, and my network connection icon become almost completely unresponsive. the network connection box came up almost ten minutes after i clicked on it. everything else seems to be in perfect working order...what the heck is going on?

blah, i couldnt figure it out for the life of me, did a fresh format....it was weird, i couldnt do any system restore or anything. maybe borked drivers? i dunno. all better now :)

it probably was, but i started getting explorer errors and such. then when system restore didnt even work i figured something was up...plus i wanted to set up my partitions differently so i figured what the hey...dual boot ftw

Back