• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xbox Live Achievements question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
purpose for them is like little goals, weither you make a big deal about em or not is up to you.

its kinda also a way of keepin track of how much you play to other players, i see fudge has like 15k or so and i always think....does fudge nuggets have a life?

purpose for them is like little goals, weither you make a big deal about em or not is up to you.

its kinda also a way of keepin track of how much you play to other players, i see fudge has like 15k or so and i always think....does fudge nuggets have a life?
I'm sure he does he probably uses his Xbox to get away from his wife and everyday problems. like a wino would with beer ( I do the same thing lol )

By the way mate here is my Gamertag.

Big Dman Z

I'm sure he does he probably uses his Xbox to get away from his wife and everyday problems. like a wino would with beer ( I do the same thing lol )

By the way mate here is my Gamertag.

Big Dman Z

no....Niku-sama was right. FudgeNuggets doesn't have a life. :D

if you think fudge has no life, you havent seen my score yet :D

aaaah, beat me to it......

My so called "life" consists of this:

6am: get up, shower, make lunch and go to the gym to work out

8am: work

4:30pm: Leave work to go to the gym

6pm: Arrive home and change clothes, have dinner

6:30pm play games, play with dogs

9pm watch movie

11pm-11:30pm go to hot tub or finish movie and go to bed

Weekends I get to go the grocery and play more games than normal. I think I've logged about 22hrs average the last 3 weekends between Mass Effect, Jade Empire and NBA 2K8.

My achievement points come from playing a variety of games, I'll rent 1-2 a month and I usually beat them thus a lot of points.

Achievements make the game last longer in my eyes some are usally aimed at being off the main point of the game like side quests and rack up an amount of kills online take Gears Of War with it's 10.000 kills.

I think there a good idea thou I wish when you have a certain score like 10,000 they give you something for free like some points or a download.

I currently have 17.968 out of 23.450 currently playing mass effect on insanity.

Back