• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Patriot DDR2- 800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RainbowsixAUS

Registered
Hi there i am sorry if this post is already listed. Ok i have already oc my cpu and has worked fine for a long time. I am just a bit puzzled on oc my ram. Like changing latency and fsb ratio's. Could you please help me out with timings and a basic "HOW TO" Cheers :santa2:
This is the ram i have Patriot PSD22G800KH 2GB PC2-6400 DDR2 RAM . I have read that forum and thanks for that. I am just unsure on what timings to set on and what voltage. I have tried at 900mhz at 1.86v and 5 5 4 12 2T. But am getting errors with prime95. Sorry am a noob at this when it comes to ram. My Intel E6700@ 3.5ghz at 1.43v. Which is running fine. On stock cooling. Also does anyone know of any good air cooling fans. I am running a Thermaltake Big Type 120vx. It seems to be going fine, but as i use my pc and games ect, such as crysis it does run hot. I usually have the side of the case open with a pedistal fan blowing in there. Unfortunatly the room temp is quite high. SO please any help on timings. Any sugestions would be great. Thankyou Nick

Last edited:
Back