• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my forza big cajoeners challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

alright i am gonna steal a 1 month gold card from some one thats making my life hell and i was wondering if i could get one of these things going.

i was thinking in forza 2, 3 laps nurimburg ring performance index S-950 and lower

i dopnt know when i was gonna wait and see who would be up for it and when they could do it, i am running 8.5 minute laps in a R class car so its gonna take a little while because nurinburg is hella long.

950 so you can either use grippy tire and not all the high performanc emods or you can get high performance mods and less grippy tires.

last night i put together a car with over 1000hp though and its still 912 so its kinda funky, i think it may be too much for nurimburg though.

i am leaning tward some weekend, not this weekend because its too close but mabe weekend after this, depends on if thats good with thideras because i am sure he really wants to do one of these.

950 so you can either use grippy tire and not all the high performanc emods or you can get high performance mods and less grippy tires.

last night i put together a car with over 1000hp though and its still 912 so its kinda funky, i think it may be too much for nurimburg though.

i am leaning tward some weekend, not this weekend because its too close but mabe weekend after this, depends on if thats good with thideras because i am sure he really wants to do one of these.
My forza game may be screwed but I still can race on the track and I would like you to add me to your friends list.

WHOO!! If you want to race in the meantime, add me, name is "thideras" (NO WAY! :eek:).

I just ran it in my Ferrari F50 and from a standing start I did 7:26 on the first lap

Granted this is a 999 rated car, so I will have to tone it down a bit or choose another, I'll probably choose another as it is rather squirrelly on that narrow course.

Now off to try it in the Exige....

I guess that the brute speed and acceleration of the F50 makes up for the Exige's ability to maintain higher speeds in the corners an turns as I only got 7:35 with that car.

I'll try an R-class car tomorrow. I'm so tired right now I'm having trouble concentrating on the road.

Last edited:
my 1000 hp car burnt through tires like no ones business only 1/4 through and they went from green to red in no time flat in a corner, thats kinda why i want to put it out a week so we can find something and have a decent race....hopefully

my 1000 hp car burnt through tires like no ones business only 1/4 through and they went from green to red in no time flat in a corner, thats kinda why i want to put it out a week so we can find something and have a decent race....hopefully
Guess I'll have to learn to drive my 700 hp mustang haha.

i hate to double post but i am gonna bump this and see if any one else is interested and see what time durring the weekend the existing players want to do it.

while you guys are looking head on over to this post
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=5446168#post5446168
and see if you guys have a solution for me because its annoying and i dont want it to be an issue, i am going to add who i dont already have on live tonite and mabe give a few online matches a shot to see if what i have tried is workin

Back