• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Valve and NVIDIA Offer Portal: First Slice Free to GeForce Users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
NVIDIA gamers may receive a free copy of Portal TM: First Slice, a special version of the award-winning new game from Valve, by visiting www.steamgames.com/nvidia1 and "Taking the test." Steam will then auto-detect the presence of NVIDIA hardware and allow users to download Portal:First Slice free of charge.

Portal:First Slice is now available to all NVIDIA customers. For more information about the offer or to take the test, click here.

http://news.nvidia.com:8080/t/61951/2598564/1891/0/

Also included in this free offer are:
Peggle Extreme
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

meh played portal first slice... then played portal on a friends account... it was easy finished the whole game in like an hr.... definetly wasnt all what it was cracked up to be... even the advanced levels.

Just threw this onto my other steam account. Thanks!
Aw it won't let you do it twice....Looks like I'll go over to my friends house and register my 3rd account there. HL2 DM LAN ftw!

Last edited:
Back