• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 X 1GB kit Crucial Ballistix DDR2-667 $26.99 AR @ Newegg!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

muddocktor

Retired
This has been listed like this on Newegg's site for a few days now. I bought this very same kit last month (without the big rebate :( ) and the last few days I've been playing with this kit and it's fantastic for overclocking, especially for the price. I've gotten this memtest stable to 560 MHz with 5-5-5-15 2T timings with 2.2v vdimm on my P35-DS3L system.

You can't go wrong for a quality kit of D9 GMH ram for less than $30. :D I just ordered myself another kit of it today. :D

EDIT: Damn, I knew I was forgetting something, like a link to the ram. :rolleyes:

Anyways, here's a Link to the ram!!!

Last edited:
nice price. It's tempting even though I have 8GB of Ballistix right now. 4GB for $54 AMIR.

Nice deal but seeing is ddr2 is so cheap I think people are starting to acquire alot more then they are using :D

bump for micron d9

Nice deal but seeing is ddr2 is so cheap I think people are starting to acquire alot more then they are using :D

bump for micron d9

Perhaps we're saving it for a rainy day. Wait...what's that I hear??? By golly...it is raining outside! :D

those folding or running seti might want to buy ram now for future quad rigs and such.. since one ddr2 is EOL its gonna shoot way up..

Back