• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gainward GF2 Ti 450 64Mb card w/TV out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was looking at that card before I decided on my current... I figured if I was gonna upgrade... might as well make it a big one :)... looked like a good card though:)

Good card, great 2d image quality. Had mine for awhile now. Just upgraded to a Ti200 and put the Gainward in sysem 2.

Is the card you're looking at a golden sample? Mine is and with a TT Crystal Orb I'm able to OC it to 245/470, no ram sinks. System 2 specs:

edit: sorry, Thought you were talking about a regular GF2 pro/450 not the GF2 ti/450.

System - 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABIT ST6 / P3 cc0 700e@1001 (7x143) @ 1.8v @ 34c load / Alpha PAL 6035 / 256m Mushkin PC133 rev1.5 @ 222 / Gainward GF2 PRO/450 @ 245/470 / NEC Multisync 50 / (2) Fujitsu 13.6gig / Win98 SE

System - 1

Last edited:
RainMaQer said:
Out of curiousity... what will you be upgrading from?

upgrading from a TNT2 32Mb Diamond Viper V770

the performance difference should definitely be noticeable

Do it... Just do it and don't look back:p ... I upgraded from a Voodoo 5 so I wanted to make the upgrade seriously noticable... like what you'll notice;)

good buy...though a 7500 would be better for 10-15 more dollars....if 100 is your ceiling though, go for it;)

got the card but no TV out...looks like I read the ad wrong, but oh well I'm about to put it in.

I was thinking about going ATI but I'm just not comforatble with their current driver issues

Back