• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help?????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FatalPhatboy

Registered
I wasnt sure where to post this question i hope im in the right area...Ok when i start WoW or any other game my PC just Shuts down. Any1 know why this is? It just started doing it out of the blue. If some1 might know why it would be very helpful. Thanks Again

not at the moment but i can mybe barrow one from some1 ill try and get back to you guys.

I got an Antec SP 2.0 power supply as well, and they ain't got the best reputation. Can you check the serial number and post it here? Could be that it's going bad..

This is the only number i found besides the model number and it is D05090541629......Hope that helps and thanks again OC.

Looks like the PSU was made in 2005, probably a bad one. You might be able to peek in the fan grill and see the capacitors bulging or leaking.. I think those have a 3 year warranty, you should be ok. Got a spare?

Nope i dont got a spare one so i guess ill have to buy another one. sence the warraty is about up ill just get a new one,any suggestions on a PSU for my set up? Thanks Again OCers you guys r awsome.

Nope i dont got a spare one so i guess ill have to buy another one. sence the warraty is about up ill just get a new one,any suggestions on a PSU for my set up? Thanks Again OCers you guys r awsome.

Err, if you have a warranty, why not RMA it to Antec? They'll send you a more modern version..

I RMA'd a TPII 550 to Antec about a year ago, and the service was fantastic. If it's still under warranty I'd go the RMA route.

Yeah, I had an Antec PSU that died and they sent me a newer, better version. It's worth a shot!

(actually, I think I had the very PSU you are talking about, maybe the 400W version. I RMAed and got a new one that is working great now.)

Back