• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X1950 Series.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drexel

I bought a whole new PC off of my brother, and when I go into dxdiag, or anything it just say X1950 Series. Doesnt say if its PRO, or XT, or whatever else it could be. Is there anyway to find out what it is?

The card info I know:
X1950 series 256MB DDR3
Core clock in MHZ 500 MHZ
Memory clock in MHZ 594 MHZ

does it take up 2 slots?
afaik, the xt was a dual slot and the pro was a single slot (someone please correct me if im mistaken here)

does it take up 2 slots?
afaik, the xt was a dual slot and the pro was a single slot (someone please correct me if im mistaken here)

Is there only a pro, and XT of X1950s?

The heatsink falls down, and takes up a slot. Like if there is a PCI slot there it couldnt be used, but maybe thats just the brands big fan.

I dont know how to screenshot it.

It does say Shaders 48 Pixel/8 Vertex

GPU clock 621 MHZ Memory 900 MHZ
Default clock 635 MHZ Memory 900 MHZ

from some quick searches, it looks like the X1950 XT is generally clocked at 621 Mhz.

Or, it could mean that he has a PRO overclocked to XT speeds.

-Chris

X1950XT; Not a bad video card, you better overclock that. :) It should hit the clocks my X1900XT are at as long as you have the cooling, I ran 665/800 on stock.

I tried to overclock it with the overdrive. Locked up at around 661 900.

Guess Ill have to open this case up and see what it is.

Back