• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZuckGou:) or anyone else nd fdbck with TV Tuners&video capture

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Hi guys,

Well I got a TV Tuner card that does video capture. I had been trying to get the ATI TV Wonder VE but it is back ordered and sold out most everywhere I tried.

I lucked out and got a Win TV Go Tv Tuner card that has composite in and can do video capture.

Here is the link
http://www.hauppauge.com/html/products.htm#pci

Anyone know much on this card I got the model 190 at top of list. I got it at a really good price about $30 US. I am hoping it will do pretty much what the ATI TV Wonder VE can do if so I will keep it, just have not had enought time to do research, LOL.

Cisco Kid:cool:

Bump can I get some feedback

Bump I Need some feedback on this card please??

Cisco kid:D

Cool I will be keeping the card after reading the review. I paid $50 canadian for it at futureshop on boxing day , they had 12 per store.

The audio thing really will not matter to me but it would be nicer in stereo, ohh well for the price it will do ...

Thanks for the link

Cisco Kid:)

i have one problem with my win tv card, when i wanna record a show i only see 2 compressors availiable, and those are No Recompression and full frames uncompressed, and recording a 2 minute show takes up 500mb please help me out, i dled alot of codecs and still its the same.

I have win-tv go with radio. I like it a lot but it is not plugged in right now. I would always be able to record in many formats. i would use the divx fast one. it took up less and had the best quality.

Back