• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA 680i - Does it have an Onboard Audio-In Connector?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vio1

Hi,

I have an EVGA 680i motherboard and i bought a winfast tv tuner and cant get the audio to work. I believe that i need to connect the tv tuner to the onboard audio-in connector, but i cant find it. ive looked at the manual and i dont see any mention of it. The wire i have with the tv tuner is a 3 wire connector in the span of 4 slots (one of the slots is empty)...
Anyone have this motherboard? Anyone know how i can attach the tv tuner to the sound?

I think I remember that the 680i has the sound thing inbetween the pci slots...that is the way it is on a freinds gigabyte 680i board.
You don't have the manual handy? it should tell you...also if you don't (have the man) you could go to evga's site, and d'l a man in pdf form.
Hope this helps.
Doc

And it has onboard sound? The only alternative is to use a headphone jack in the back if it has an input jack next to the speaker jack..maybe someone here has experience with your board, and can help you out.
Good luck,
Doc

i could use the back of the card, but then how do i connect the cable from the tv tuner to the sound jack? 4 pin connector to a sound jack wont fit.

There is no audio-in on the mobo. Only audio-out.

My tv tuner came with a cord that plugged from the back of the tuner card to the back of the sound card.

Back