• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a new psu.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

Well the FSP 400 is still going strong but enought it enought and i dont wanna kill the lil guy so i went to the local computer store to get a new one.

Some nspire and AGI's nothing i'll plug into my system then i saw this Antec 1000watt marked $260. I traded the owner a old RC heli and payed him $100 for the psu. Not bad a new psu for $100 :)

IMG_1278.jpg

PSU is a hunk of you know. I keep getting the nvidia power pop up saying the gpu aint getting enought power. tryed bolth pcie cable. I sware i'll never buy another antec thing again since they make hunks of stuff.
r
Well this POS is on its way out if this isent a driver problem. Downloading some new nvidia drivers and if those dont work im exchangeing it for a silencer 750 but it will take 5 dyas to get it but atleast i know im getting a qualty psu that will work.

blacklist this pos i mean psu. I'll be calling them tomorrow and if they dont make me happy its going back to the store and im getting a silencer 750. If you looking at this psu dont get it, its trash.

Last edited:
Back