• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick OC question..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rcmorr0924

Hey guys,

My last card was an overclocked 7950GX2 which was replaced with an 8800 GTS recently. I did not reset the card to stock clocks, I just pulled it out and installed the 8800. Now I am going to sell the 7950 on ebay and I want to know if who ever buys the card will get an oced card, or if the card will reset to normal clocks. I used riva tuner to oc th card if that matters.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

My last card was an overclocked 7950GX2 which was replaced with an 8800 GTS recently. I did not reset the card to stock clocks, I just pulled it out and installed the 8800. Now I am going to sell the 7950 on ebay and I want to know if who ever buys the card will get an oced card, or if the card will reset to normal clocks. I used riva tuner to oc th card if that matters.

Thanks.

Rivatuner uses registry or driver level thingys to OC. The only way the clocks would 'stick' with the card is if you flashed the BIOS.

Back