• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 md5 tool error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hanzalo

just the other day i started gettng kicked by punkbuster for this error:
MD5 Tool Mismatch: mods/bf2/levels/dalian_plant/client.zip

i didn't change anything recently and i have patch 1.4 installed. i updated my punkbuster stuff today. i googled it and on another forum someone uploaded their default dalian plant folder, but the file isn't up anymore. i'm not sure if that is legal, so i won't ask anyone to do it, but message me if you want to talk.

does anyone know any other ways to solve the problem without reinstalling battlefield?

Last edited:
you know the latest patch is 1.41 right?

yea, that's what i meant. i know it wouldn't take that long to reinstall battlefield, but it's still a pain in the ***, considering i didn't do anything to cause the problem. it just started happening.

yea, that's what i meant. i know it wouldn't take that long to reinstall battlefield, but it's still a pain in the ***, considering i didn't do anything to cause the problem. it just started happening.

you kiddin?? you better get used to it. The BF2 doesnt care if you didnt do it....The Bf2 decides when it wants to cause problems....:beer:

lol this game is awesome, but coded by monkeys

Does this happen every time you play or has it just happened once. I know I've been kicked a few times in BF2 for random PB errors, but when I load back in everything is fine.

Does this happen every time you play or has it just happened once. I know I've been kicked a few times in BF2 for random PB errors, but when I load back in everything is fine.

not everytime, but most of the time.

and i agree, this game must have been coded by monkeys.

Back