• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLI problem with 8800 cards??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

narcotis

I have read a lot about people having problems with the 8800 series cards and SLI not giving much, if any performance improvments, can anyone who has the 8800GT in sli confirm, i have i EVGA 8800GT superclocked card now and am ordering my other one verry soon. i would like to make sure its going to be a good purchase.

Also i have read about bot being able to tell if you truley have SLI enabled, is this true? is there a fix?

I have not got to run my rig yet, making the final purchase of parts next week.

I have yet to encounter a single problem with my cards, they were good since I put the rig together, but you never know someone might have something.

i love my g92 SLi - and i tell ya what. balls out 1680x1050 every setting MAX with a single g92 GTS it would drop below 91FPS in cod4. now that the SLi is running. never. it's NEVER drops below 91 fps.

i'm a fan of SLi. :)

Back