• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech any good??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Used them a couple times, no problems. A friend just made multiple orders from them in the past 3 weeks and everything has arrived packaged well and they shipped fairly quickly.

I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I usually check them, Sidewinder Computers, SVC and Heatsink Factory and go with the place with the best price on my cooling needs. I've also heard that Petra's Tech Shop is good to buy from too, but never have ordered from them yet.

I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I usually check them, Sidewinder Computers, SVC and Heatsink Factory and go with the place with the best price on my cooling needs. I've also heard that Petra's Tech Shop is good to buy from too, but never have ordered from them yet.

All those companies are very good. Jab-Tech, SVC, and Petra's in particular are well-run small businesses with good prices ad good service (I never bought from the other two so I can't comment.) I've had to change orders with SVC and it was no problem by email and phone, and at Petra's I had a special request which was checked out for me very quickly. Plus Petra's had a hand-written note and a free pen which is pretty decent ;) I love these small business owner entrepeneurs who really care.

I love Jab-Tech

Emailed them to make a change to an order, said i wanted a foot less tubing and an extra fan grill (so they wouldn't have to recharge my credit card). Got an email back in like an hour, said they already cut the tubing so they'd give me the grill for free.

Dirt cheap too.

I am another jab-tech *****. They impressed me yet again, same day shipment and only $10 3 day shipping on a case. They are always the first place I check when I need something.

Ordered from j-t three times. All three times they shipped slowly but the package did arrive well packed and their prices are very good. I prefer Petra's to Jabtech but that's me.

These are pretty much the same companies I check too. Nothing but great experiences with any of them. Jab-tech has been flawless with my orders, and the only one of them that has ever shipped me a wrong part, was SVC, and RMA was a breeze.

Yep I've used them since they were small and unheard of. Really a great place! I rate em at 11 out of 10 stars!!! Never a glitch in all these years...

Back