• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo2 problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gi-PIzza

Ok i just purchased halo2 for windows vista, i have vista home premium, halo2 will not install. i have looked on other forums and have seen that many have also had this problem. some people say that you need to activate "secondary logon" feature. i cant find this, it doesn't appear to be anywhere. others suggest to run the setup as an administrator but to no avail why could i play halo2 on xp with a crack but not on vista the os that is intended for. when i go to install the game i can click "play halo 2 for windows vista", or go to the sub menu customize game install 3 options are given none of them work. when i select any of the four the main setup window closes and thats it. nothing happen nothing runs. any help would be appreciated as windows vista is starting to look like windows xp's retarded brother.

Back