• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid question but still...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoltenVball

Hey real quick, I have been folding for about 24 hours, its been running and making progress all day. Why does my score still read 0? Do I have to complete my first WU or whats the deal.

Yeah, you need to complete a WU. And the stats are upgraded usually every 3 hours, so it may take a while. Good job folding!

E

Welcome to the fold Molten. I've got a P4 3G/1M/[email protected] runing two instances of F@H and I think it about 2 days per most WUs. Its been down too long to let you know for sure. I hope to have it back up in the next day or so. I'm sure that Q6600 will rip through some WUs. You should take a look at thses two threads about tweaking your WU crunching. 1

Right so keep it folding and watch out for that tree.:beer::beer::beer:

:welcome: to Team 32 MoltenVball! Just wait till you get that quad... you'll ripping up some WUs. :beer:

Just a suggestion regarding your build Molten... I've read that the 680i chipsets are not very quad friendly. If you really want an SLI capable quad friendly board the only way to go is with a 780i chipset, which are still pretty expensive at this point.

I will suggest the Abit IP35-Pro or IP35-E (just less features than the Pro). Otherwise, I'd also check out the Gigabyte DS3L, DS3R (has second RAID controller) or DS3P (little more feature rich, heatpipe cooling, etc). Just search for those bold model numbers on Newegg, it should find those items.

I think you'll want a bit more feature rich board since it looks like your building a main/gaming type rig... you just really can't beat the bang for your buck with the IP35-Pro IMO.

Back